In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for the Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as LCEN, it is brought to the attention of users and visitors of the site http : //www.marylinofmars.fr these legal notices. The Marylin Of Mars website is accessible at the following address: http://www.marylinofmars.fr (hereinafter "the Site"). Access and use of the Site are subject to the following "Legal Notices" detailed below and to applicable laws and / or regulations. The connection, use and access to this Site imply the full and unreserved acceptance of the user of all the provisions of these Legal Mentions.
ARTICLE 1 - LEGAL INFORMATION
According to Article 6 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, this article specifies the identity of the various stakeholders in the context of its realization and its follow-up.
1. Director of Publication The site http://www.marylinofmars.fr is published by: The company Marylin Of Mars domiciled at the following address: 4 Impasse 13004 Marseille, and registered at the following number: 347 606 360. Address e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Publisher The site http://www.marylinofmars.fr is published by: The company GCZDesign domiciled at the following address: 6 Rue Capazza 13004 MARSEILLE, and registered at the following number: 840 558 522 00016. Phone: 0752052333 E-mail address : email@example.com
3. Hosting The site is hosted by: PlanetHoster whose headquarters are located at the following address: 4416 Louis-B.-Mayer, Laval, Quebec, Canada, H7P 0G1 The data centers are located in France in Paris Phone: 0176604143 4. Users < / p>
All users who browse, read, view and use the site www.marylinfofmars.fr are considered users.
ARTICLE 2 - CONFIDENTIALITY
1. Collected and Processed Data
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site users' data comply with the following principles: Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data are collected, the user will be informed that his / her data are being collected, and for what reasons his / her data is collected; Limited Purposes: the collection and processing of data is performed to fulfill one or more of the purposes set out in this Legal Notice; Minimizing the collection and processing of data: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected; Conservation of data reduced in time: the data are kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the shelf life can not be communicated to the user; Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected. In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions set out above. after listed: The user has expressly consented to the treatment; The treatment is necessary for the good performance of a contract; Treatment meets a legal obligation; The treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person; The treatment can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a mission of public interest or that comes under the exercise of the public authority; The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party. The personal data collected on the site www.gczdesign.com are the following: Name, Surname, Company, Phone, Mail This data is collected when the User performs one of the following operations on the site: Contact request by mail The data controller will keep in his computer systems of the site and in conditions of reasonable security all the data collected for a duration of: 1 year. The collection and processing of the data serves the following purposes: Making contact at the request of the visitor.
2. ACCOMMODATION OF THE DATA
As mentioned above, www.gczdesign.com is hosted by: PlanetHoster, whose registered office is located at the following address: 4416 Louis-B.-Mayer, Laval, Quebec, Canada, H7P 0G1 The host can be contacted at the following number: 0176604143 The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
3. DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The controller of personal data is: Jean-Michel Macias. It can be contacted in the following way: either by mail or telephone (contacts article 1-1)
4. USER RIGHTS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, the User has the rights listed below. In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with his first and last name as well as his e-mail address. The Data Controller is responsible for responding to the User within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
5. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND RIGHT TO FORGETTING
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by following the procedure below: Sending an email
1. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data Finally, the User has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of its data by the site, without the site can refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons that may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the User.
2. Right to determine the fate of data after death The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the future of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n ° 2016-1321 of October 7 2016.
3. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority In the event that the Data Controller decides not to respond to the User's request, and the User wishes to contest this decision, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL. (National Commission of Computing and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF DATA PROCESSING MANAGER
The data controller undertakes to protect the collected personal data, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected . In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the User's personal data is compromised, the controller commits to inform the User by any means.
The site may use "cookie" techniques to process traffic statistics and information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the convenience of the user. For the use of "cookie" files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily requested. This consent of the User is considered valid for a duration of 13 (thirteen) months maximum. At the end of this period, the site will request again the user's permission to save "cookie" files on his hard drive.
1. Opposition of the user to the use of files "cookies" by the site It is brought to the attention of the User that he can oppose the registration of these "cookies" by configuring his browser software. In the case where the user decides to disable the "cookies" files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the Editor of the site.
2. Description of the "cookie" files used by the site The Publisher of the site draws the attention of the User to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing. By browsing the site, it is made known to the user that third-party cookies can be saved. These include the following third parties: Google In addition, the site incorporates social networking buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Cookies files of these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features. The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies, possibly different from those presented here. The Site Editor invites users to consult the privacy and management policies of the personal data of these sites.
ARTICLE 3 - ACCESSIBILITY
The Site is in principle accessible to Users 24 / 24h and 7 / 7d, except interruption, scheduled or not, for maintenance needs or in case of force majeure. In case of impossibility of access to the Site, the latter undertakes to do its utmost to restore access. The Site can not be held responsible for any damage, whatever its nature, resulting from its unavailability.
ARTICLE 4 - APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Legal Terms are governed by French law. In case of dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the French courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
ARTICLE 5 - CONTACT
For any report of illegal content or activities, the User may contact the Editor at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to the Editor at the specified coordinates in this legal notice. The website www.marylinofmars.fr wishes you an excellent navigation!
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.